*There may be affiliate links in this post. (Please see our legal pages, link in the footer, for more information.) We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Welcome to Week 12 of my Health and Weight Loss Dairy and I’m finally getting back on track with my eating!
For the past two to three weeks my eating has been pretty abysmal and I’ve been binging a lot, but this week I’ve been gradually getting myself back on track!
Here is a list of my previous diary entries in case you’re interested:
- How to make bone broth that is actually drinkable (Week 1 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- How to stop IBS-D in it’s tracks! (Week 2 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- One step forward, two steps back…(Week 3 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- The frustration of stagnation! (Week 4 of Healthy and Weight Loss Dairy)
- Fibre Is Not My Friend! (Week 5 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- No Focus, No Progress! (Week 6 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- Just Gotta Keep Going! (Week 7 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- Just Sticking To The Plan! (Week 8 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- Conventional Medicine Just Ain’t Gonna Cut it! (Week 9 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- What’d I do wrong!?! (Week 10 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
- Cautiously Optimistic (Week 11 of Health and Weight Loss Diary)
I’ve also written a post listing the top 16 IBS cures and treatments which you might like to read!
HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS DIARY
You can find all the details of why I started this diary right here. Curing my chronic health conditions is my main priority, particularly my IBS and leaky gut. While the weight loss is more of an added bonus, but nonetheless something I’ve been trying to achieve for a while!
THIS WEEK’S NUMERICAL STATS:
(The first number is last’s week stat and the second number is where I am now…)
Weight: 185.2 lbs –> 183.8 lbs
Bodyfat Percentage: 36.4% –> 36.9%
Right Arm: 13in –> 13in
Left Arm: 12.5in –> 13in
Chest: 42in –> 41.5in
Waist: 36in –> 36in
Hips: 44in –> 44in
Ass: 46.5in –> 46.5in
Right Thigh: 25.5in –> 26in
Left Thigh: 25.5in –> 26in
- 1.4 pounds lost
- 0.5% body fat percentage gained
- 1 inches gained
Could be better could be worse… I’m not totally mad at that but I’m not exactly jumping for joy either haha!
WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK:
It’s been busy for work this week which kind of meant my health got second priority, not good!!!
But I have managed to reign in my major overeating finally, to something that is both relatively healthy for me and might also facilitate weight loss!!!
In order to do that I’m tracking everything I eat using MyFitnessPal.
I have also booked another appointment with the health professional I saw last week, sadly it’s not until mid April but that at least gives me some time to get ahead with work again so I can completely focus on health and making any changes he suggests when I do see him!
Honestly there isn’t much to say this week, it’s just been very slow and steady progress, but any progress is great!