Many people find themselves in a rut and are unsure how to get out. Do you ever feel like nothing ever seems to go right for you?
Have you ever felt so lost and overwhelmed that you couldn’t move forward?
Affirmations are the most effective way to get through difficult times in life. Zig Ziglar has some great ones that you can adapt to your specific needs.
Zig Ziglar is one of the most well-known motivational speakers of all time, and he has some great advice for getting started with your own affirmation practice.
Here are 35 of the best Zig Ziglar affirmations that will inspire and motivate you to work towards your goals!
Zig Ziglar Affirmations
- I, (name), am a person of integrity, with a good attitude and specific goals.
- I have a high energy level.
- I am enthusiastic and take pride in my appearance and in what I do.
- I have a sense of humor, lots of faith, wisdom, vision, empathy, and the courage to use my talents effectively.
- I have character, and I am knowledgeable.
- My convictions are strong and I have a healthy self-image.
- I have a passion for what is right and a solid hope for the future.
- I am an honest, sincere, and hard-working person.
- I am tough but fair and sensitive.
- I am disciplined, motivated, and focused.
- I am bold and confident, yet humble.
- I am an encourager.
- I am a forgiving person.
- I am caring.
- I am unselfish.
- I am committed to my goals.
- I am family-oriented, open-minded, and an excellent communicator.
- I am obedient.
- I am loyal.
- I am responsible.
- I am dependable.
- I am a student, a teacher, and a self-starter.
- I have a servant’s heart.
- I am ambitious.
- I am a team player.
- I am intelligent.
- I am competent.
- I am persistent and creative.
- I am health-conscious.
- I am flexible.
- I am a genuinely honorable person who is truly grateful for the opportunity life has given me.
- Tonight, I am going to sleep wonderfully well.
- I will have powerful, positive dreams.
- I will awake energized and refreshed.
- Tomorrow is going to be magnificent.
You might enjoy: 60 Powerful Abraham Hicks Affirmations That Will Empower You
How to Use Zig Ziglar Affirmations
Zig Ziglar was a prolific motivational speaker and author who had a profound impact on millions of people.
One of the core principles that he preached was the power of positive affirmations. Ziglar believed that we all have the ability to shape our own reality through our thoughts and words.
By repeatedly affirming positive statements, we can program our minds to attract success, abundance, and happiness.
While some people may scoff at the idea of affirmations, there is scientific evidence to support their effectiveness.
Studies have shown that individuals who use affirmations experience reduced stress levels and improved self-esteem.
In other words, whether you believe in the power of affirmations or not, there is no denying that they can have a positive impact on your life.
Affirmations can help you feel better about yourself and your life. They can be as simple or as elaborate as you like.
Affirmations can be spoken aloud, written down, posted in the mirror, or placed in a jar where you will see them frequently. There is no such thing as a wrong way to do it!
However, Zig Ziglar suggests doing this affirmation practice for thirty days.
- Practice them first thing in the morning and the last thing at night.
- Stand up straight in front of a mirror.
- Your shoulders should be squared.
- Look yourself in the eyes and recite these affirmations quietly and firmly.