Looking for the best self-love captions and quotes for Instagram or social media? You have come to the right place.
Many people think that self-love means being selfish and looking out for your own needs, but this is not true.
Self-love is about loving yourself enough to take care of your mental health.
The importance of self-love cannot be stressed enough. It’s the first step toward personal happiness and success.
Many people struggle to love themselves in this world as it can be easy to forget what makes us unique because of the pressure from social media or other people’s expectations.
Before a person can truly find happiness, the most important thing they can do is practice self-love and self-care.
Self-care is important not only so you feel good on the inside, but also on the outside; it shows your worth as an individual.
It’s fun to share photos with others, though it can be difficult at times to come up with the perfect captions.
That’s why I’ve compiled a list of my favorite self-love Instagram captions and quotes for you to use on your photos to spread positivity.
Best Self-Love Captions for Instagram
The message that we are not good enough in this modern world we live in has been drilled into our heads from a young age, so it can take some time to unlearn these negative messages.
But with patience and dedication, you will eventually achieve your goals; no matter how big or small they may seem to others.
It’s time to take a step back and love yourself a little more.
Whether you need an extra boost of self-confidence or just want some new ideas on how to feel better, we’ve got the perfect self-love captions for your Instagram feed!
- What are you waiting for? You’re already worth it.
- Humble as ever, but aware of my value.
- Be your own reason to smile.
- You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
- Your biggest commitment must always be to yourself.
- Make yourself a priority once in a while. It’s not selfish. It’s necessary.
- Give yourself the same care & attention that you give to others and watch yourself bloom.
- Self-love isn’t selfish.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Be the love you never received.
- There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.
- There is no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- That’s the beautiful thing about self-love- you wear it like a dress and it becomes more and more exquisite, with time.
- If you are searching for that one person who will change your life, look in the mirror.
- Don’t forget to say “I love you” to the dearest person in the world… Yourself!
- A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
- Protect your peace, get rid of toxicity, cleanse your space, and cultivate love.
- Self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time.
- Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
- No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
You might like: 45+ Self Love Journal Prompts To Improve Your Self Esteem
Inspirational Self-Love Quotes for Instagram
Self-love is a difficult thing to achieve, but it’s a fight worth fighting for.
It is significant because it allows you to live a happy and fulfilling life, but many obstacles stand in your way.
Low self-esteem is the most significant obstacle to self-love.
You may find it difficult to recognize your own beauty and worth in this world if you have low self-esteem.
- Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. –Louise Hay
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. –Oprah Winfrey
- The only one who gets to decide your worth is you.
- You are allowed to both be a masterpiece and a work in progress. –Sophia Bush
- You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.
- Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.
- What makes your heart smile? Yeah, do more of that.
- Every one of us needs to show how much we care for each other, and in the process, care for ourselves. –Diana, Princess of Wales
- Self-acceptance is the beginning of self-love. –Dhiman
- She remembered who she was and the game changed. –Lalah Deliah
- The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself. –Maya Angelou
- No is a complete sentence. –Anne Lamott
- Sometimes you have to be alone to truly know your worth. –Karen A. Baquiran
- The value of self-care and self-love is often underestimated. It starts with you. You can’t give what you don’t have. –Izey Victoria Odiase
- This is my life… my story… my book. I will no longer let anyone else write it; nor will I apologize for the edits I make. –Steve Maraboli
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. –Buddha
- If your compassion doesn’t include yourself, it is incomplete. –Jack Kornfield
- You carry so much love to your heart- give some to yourself. –R.Z
- Your soul will never be nourished by anyone’s love but your own. –Dominee
- Who looks outside, dreams; Who looks inside, awakes. –Carl Jung
You might enjoy these:
Love Yourself Captions for Instagram
Self-love is essential for any healthy relationship because how can someone else love you if you don’t love yourself?
You need to know what you like about yourself before anyone else does!
That’s why self-love begins with you, and you must first learn to love yourself before you can love others.
Once you’ve done this, your life will change for the better because it’s much easier to be kind to others when we’re kind to ourselves.
- To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness. –Robert Morley
- How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you. –Rupi Kaur
- Your greatest responsibility is to love yourself and to know you are enough.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
- You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- You cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
- The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
- Love yourself and the rest will follow.
- Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to be happy & completely in love with myself today.
- When you love yourself, you glow from the inside.
- Love yourself as much as you want to be loved.
- You are imperfect, permanently, and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.
- If you don’t love yourself, nobody will.
- Have mercy for yourself. –Jack Kornfield
- All love begins from within.
Short Captions About Self-Love for Instagram
You deserve love just like everyone else does – even if there are aspects of yourself that aren’t perfect yet!
- Open mind, big dreams, wild heart.
- Whatever you are be a good one. –Abraham Lincoln
- I am more than my scars.
- Embrace the uncertainty.
- You are enough.
- You don’t need anyone else’s approval.
- You are capable of amazing things.
- Own who you are.
- Happiness is an inside job.
- Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Don’t prove yourself, just improve yourself.
- Self-love is the greatest medicine.
- Be your best self.
- When things change inside you, things change around you.
- First, it hurts you, then it changes you.
Feed your soul by doing things you enjoy and complimenting yourself along the way.
70+ Powerful Self Love Captions for Instagram – Conclusion
Bring in positive energy to your digital world, your Instagram following, and most importantly, yourself.
You deserve to be loved and happy. Start by loving yourself.
When you love your own body, it’s easier to feel good about how others see you too.
So show the world what a beautiful person you are with some of these self-love captions for Instagram that will help remind you just how great YOU are!