We all have those days when we feel like the world is coming to an end.
Whether it’s because of a bad breakup or just feeling really down, there are ways to look on the bright side and come out on top.
Funny affirmations for self-esteem are one way you can boost your mood in just minutes!
If you are looking for a way to get more laughs in your day, try some of these funny affirmations to build your self-esteem.
These little phrases can be said aloud or written down anywhere to remind yourself that everything will turn out okay.
So put on your favorite song, take a deep breath, and say these affirmations during your next tough time for some much-needed positivity!
Do Funny Affirmations Really Work?
Affirmations are a great way to change your mindset. They allow you to focus on the positive and what is working in your life rather than dwelling on the negative
We frequently doubt ourselves. When, in fact, we must be optimistic and supportive of ourselves.
Affirmations are an opportunity to be honest with ourselves and recognize that we have a treasure trove of power and creativity within us.
Words have the power to make or break us. They shape our present and have an impact on our future.
What we say not only affects our lives but also has an impact on those around us.
So, watch your words, restructure your thoughts, and stay positive if you want to see a change in your life.
How to Properly Use Positive Affirmations?
Take a dose of encouragement from your positive affirmations whenever you’re feeling down. Use them as a tool to boost your self-esteem and productivity, as well as to overcome procrastination and complete all assigned tasks.
To put your affirmations into practice, follow these steps.
- Take a few deep breaths and smile.
- Declare your affirmations slowly and clearly.
- Allow your body to absorb the positivity of your words by repeating them to yourself.
- Make a note of them for greater clarity.
You’ll probably grin or laugh if you say these affirmations aloud, thinking you’re crazy.
This is a good thing because affirmations are supposed to be associated with happiness and positive emotions.
The most important thing to remember when using positive affirmations is that it is all about how you feel. When affirmations make you feel good about yourself, they are most effective.
Without further ado, let’s look at 20 funny affirmations to build your self-esteem.
Funny Affirmations for Self-Esteem
Boost your ego and narcissism in as little as 5 minutes per day and set yourself up for success.
Begin your days with these powerful, funny affirmations for self-esteem. Every day, read them aloud for the best results.
- I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I am going to be today.
- Hello little voice inside my head, please just shut up.
- The world needs people like me to keep things interesting!
- I won’t let idiots ruin my day today.
- My body deserves healthy food and exercise, not junk food or laziness.
- Excuse me, I need to go be awesome today.
- My vibe attracts my tribe.
- Not everyone has to like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- Today, I choose to put on my positive pants.
- I’m f*kin awesome.
- I love my body. Is it perfect? Yes!
- Putting up with others shit isn’t on my To-Do list today.
- I talk the talk and walk the walk.
- People only rain on my parade because they are jealous of my sun and tired of their shade.
- I am so f*cking awesome. I should have theme music every time I enter a room.
- I often wish I was someone else… Just so I could hang around with someone as awesome as me.
- I don’t need excuses, because I never mess things up.
- Sometimes I am so freaking awesome, I blow my own mind.
- I say what I want and I don’t care what everyone else thinks about it.
- I didn’t give a f*ck yesterday, I don’t give a f*ck today, and I won’t give a f*ck tomorrow either.
20 Funny Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem – Conclusion
It’s time to be much more intentional about the words that we tell ourselves and take a step back from all of life’s noise.
And, it doesn’t have to be hard or complicated!
Take some time each day to go through these funny affirmations for self-esteem and see how your mood shifts in response.
Remember, no one can make you feel anything other than what YOU allow yourself.
Be kinder with yourself and change your thoughts for better health (physically and emotionally). You deserve it!
Which affirmation put a smile on your face? Let me know in the comments section below!